PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy Moments

Last week I was challenged by a friend to list three happy moments every day for a week. I got busy and didn't get a week straight, but here are seven days' worth of my happy moments:

Going to Swiss Days with my mom and sisters
Watching Charlie and Caroline show off their dance moves
Reading a letter from Forrest
Making it to church just in time to take the Sacrament
Seeing Charlie and Caroline smile when I picked them up from nursery
Talking to Forrest on the phone for the first time in 3 weeks
Picking peas in the garden with Charlie and watching his smile as he ate them, pod and all
Canning peaches with my mom and sister
Watching Caroline crack herself up during dinner
Sleeping past 7:30 AM
Walking through my parents jungle of a garden and discovering a zucchini bigger than my thigh
Making Charlie giggle by chasing him up the stairs
Waking up at 2 AM to get my niece a drink of water because she was "too thirsty to sleep"
Watching Charlie and Caroline sit outside in their diapers and devour a whole peach each
Having the babes nap during dinner so I actually got to eat a full, uninterrupted meal
Going to lunch with my sisters and grandpa
Watching Caroline wave at everyone and everything she sees
Seeing Charlie walk through our courtyard behind his walking toy
Making it to the halfway mark of Forrest's training
Looking at a family picture and asking Caroline "where's mommy?" and seeing her point right to me

No comments:

Post a Comment