PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Fun Continues..



In last nights continuation of Week of Awesome, we had a workout night. I know, it might sound a little lame, but it was actually really fun! I found a random workout video on YouTube, we got dressed up in our best workout clothes and worked ourselves into the ground! Seriously we were sweating a lot. Afterward, I made up some blueberry recovery smoothies and we watched the finale of the Biggest Loser. Forrest wasn't super thrilled about working out at first, because he was so tired after a long day of work. But he had fun and afterward he admitted that he'd needed it!

And I'm really excited about tonight's activity! I'm calling it "Ledbetter Laboratory." I got the idea from the Dating Divas here. The plan is to perform different experiments (like, the kinds you did in middle school) and have fun laughing about them! The list includes making ivory soap clouds, the infamous diet coke and mentos explosion, writing notes to each other using invisible ink (lemon juice) and making color-changing drinks. Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment